Some people confuses us with Clip&Climb service provided by Everyone Active at the same location. We are an independent company operating THE MAIN CLIMBING WALL.
To understand which form to choose for your booking you need to consider who is going to participate in climbing activity and what is this person competency level.
Please register only if you have already bookd the session or you are planning to do so in near future, as we may remove some registrations as not related to our customers. We request to fill-in the form only once (as long as your details are up to date)
There are 3 options:
1. Junior (7-17)
2. Novice adult
3. Competent adult climber
Registration options explained
Children/Youths (under 18)
1. All children and youths must be registered by their parent or legal guardian
2. Children and youths can be supervised by a competent adult climber who already completed COMPETENCY TEST with us.
3. Children age 7+ can be supervised by our qualified instructors (if your child is younger than 7, please read our Services description, as the system will not allow you to register child younger than 7 year old).
Younger (than 7) children, under competent adult supervision, or previously agreed supervised session can only be registered by our desk.
1. Fill-in Novice registration form if you have not completed COMPETENCY TEST or if you are booking private tuition, supervised climbing, social club, taster session or course for beginners
2. Fill-in Competent climber form only if you have successfully passed COMPETENCY TEST.You will be able to:
1. Climb unsupervised.