To understand which form to choose for your booking you need to consider who is going to participate in climbing activity and what is this person competency level.
There are 3 options:
1. Junior (of age of 7 and 17)
2. Novice adult
3. Competent adult climber
Registration options explained
Fill-in the correct form
Children/Youths (under 18)
1. All children and youths must be registered by their parent or legal guardian
2. Children and youths can be supervised either by qualified instructor or a competent adult climber who already completed COMPETENCY TEST with us.
1. Fill-in Novice registration form if you have not completed COMPETENCY TEST or if you are booking private tuition, supervised climbing, social club, taster session or course for beginners
2. Fill-in Competent climber form only if you have successfully passed COMPETENCY TEST.You will be able to:
1.Pay daily entry fee and climb unsupervised.