WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
- Please take a comfortable, non-restrictive clothing. No skirts, dresses are allowed. You can bring comfortable shoes, yet we recommend for the first session shoes with as rigid soles as possible. No open toes, heels are allowed on climbing wall. We may offer you a special climbing shoes, if we have your size available.
- Please take off all jewellery and tide up long hair.
HOW TO JOIN THE CLUB?
- All you have to do, is contact instructor and start your course. There is no formal membership required.
WHAT CLIMBING LEVEL IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN KULUAR COURSES?
- We provide all levels of courses, from the beginner to advanced climbers
DO I HAVE TO BUY ALL CLIMBING GEAR TO START CLIMBING?
- No, we provide all essential equipment for our courses and happily offer advice if you wish to buy your own equipment.
WHAT FITNESS LEVEL SHOULD I BE, I DON'T HAVE UPPER BODY STRENGTH, SHALL I GO TO THE GYM AND IMPROVE IT FIRST?
-No, you don't need anything more than average fitness level, upper body strength is one of the myths about rock climbing.
DO YOU PROVIDE CERTIFICATES FOR COURSES?
-No, there is no requirement for rock climber to certify qualification or skills, but we provide standardised lessons according to best practice by Mountain Training Association and BMC. We are making sure our lessons meet those standards
HOW TO START CLIMBING?
The best is to try it first with no obligation or commitment. We offer 'private lesson' or 'social climbing club' so you can check it and see if you like it or not.
I HAVE A FEAR OF HEIGHT
- well, this is perfectly normal situation and we all should have respect to the exposure and void, that's nothing unusual or nothing that should stop you from trying rock climbing. Isn't it the reason we climb in the first place?