GET ACTIVE TODAY with
Kuluar indoor climbing for adults courses:
1. TASTER SESSION- It is a great opportunity for those who never climbed before. Taste climbing with no previous experience, no commitment and at low cost. A friendly, qualified instructor will guide you step-by-step, provides all equipment and supervision. All you have to do, is just climb and have fun!!!)
CLIMBING CLUB KULUAR HAS 100% TASTER TO BEGINNERS COURSE BOOKING RATE. THE SATISFACTION OF OUR CLIENTS IS THE BEST PROOF OF THE QUALITY OF OUR SERVICE.
2. INDOOR climbing course for BEGINNERS (4 hour course for those who wish to learn basic skills and equipment).
This course is based on requirements to become and competent climber. Its aim is to prepare a candidate to become and independent climber and teach you all you need to climb unsupervised. We cover the standard procedure, using climbing harness, essential knots, belay techniques, basic climbing moves, basic climbing equipment, safety rules of using all available climbing areas in climbing centres including bouldering and autobelay. In this course we emphasise on SAFETY. We provide all equipment as well as highly qualified, experienced,professional and friendly instruction FROM £60 p/p
CLIMBING CLUB KULUAR HAS VERY HIGH RATE OF SUCCESSFUL COMPETENCY TEST ON FIRST ATTEMPT BY OUR CLIENTS AND CLUB MEMBERS. YOU CAN TRUST OUR EXPERIENCE IN HELPING YOU TO BECOME A COMPETENT AND CONFIDENT CLIMBER.
3. LEAD CLIMBING COURSE (4 hour course for those who wish to learn important skills for lead climbing and dynamic belaying). This course aims in teaching advanced rock climbing skills, including dynamic belaying, lead climbing, fall factor and impact force, advance knowledge about rock climbing equipment. The requirement to book this course is completed course for beginners and being a competent climber. FROM £60
4. Private coaching (3x10 sessions programmes for bouldering, top rope and lead climbing (learn climbing techniques, improve your skills, balance and strength) FROM £30 p/h
If you are seriously considering starting regular training with us please fill in the climber's assessment form first (link below)
5. Group session (take your friends or family and climb together under supervision of qualified instructor) FROM £45 p/h
For booking and enquiries please click the button below